Terms and Conditions
All Sales Final.
No Returns, No Exchanges, or Refunds.
PARTS ONLY LIMITED WARRANTY FOR ALL PRODUCTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS: You must have a professional technician assemble your new electric scooter, and do the prep work, to assure your scooter is in good working condition. You will need to provide proof of this when filing a warranty claim, so keep your receipts. Subject to the limitations stated in this agreement, WheelieBarn agrees (at its sole discretion and election) to replace a covered component if the covered component fails as a result of one or more of the internal parts within the component stated warranty period from the date of purchase, while the component is being used under the conditions and in the manner specified by its original manufacturer.
The following items are not covered under any circumstance: Tires, rims, shocks, light bulbs, decks, batteries, external springs, clips, nuts, bolts, fasteners, frame, levers. THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE:
- THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE A PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIAN TO ASSEMBLE AND PREP THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO OPERATION. Proof of this is required for warranty claims.
- THE DAMAGE TO THE COMPONENT IS CAUSED BY AN ACCIDENT.
- THE CUSTOMER FAILS TO FOLLOW THE MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND BREAK-IN REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTED BY THE MANUFACTURER
- THE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT IS CAUSED DURING SHIPPING.
- PRODUCT IS USED IN A MANNER WHICH IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR OR MODIFIED IN ANYWAY. THIS INCLUDES RACING OR COMPETITION
- ANY DAMAGE WHICH RESULTS FROM UNAVOIDABLE NATURAL DISASTERS, FIRE, COLLISION,& THEFT.
- THE PRODUCT IS USED IN RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS.
INCIDENTAL OR ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: Any expenses incurred for making any claims such as those for towing, communications, hotels & meals as well as any losses during maintenance period, such as loss of time, loss of business are not covered.
TOTAL LOSS: If the scooter has been declared a total loss, there is no warranty.
REPAIRED COMPONENTS: If the components are repaired under the terms of this agreement, they will be repaired or replaced with component parts of like kind and quality.
LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE PARTS: Any labor costs associated with repairing scooters is the customers responsibility. $65/Hr. if a customer bought a scooter from WheelieBarn, otherwise $85/Hr.
S&H Charges and WHO pays:
IN WARRANTY: If your product is still under warranty you may return any part for exchange, at your expense, to our Billerica, MA warehouse. We will pay return shipping to you unless it is determined your part was abused or damaged other than the manufacturer's defect.
NOT IN WARRANTY: Customer is to pay for parts, S&H both ways and all labor charges. In all cases you must send us the part that needs replacement. Failure to do so may result in you receiving the wrong part. We are not responsible for wrong parts sent if we do not have the original part to exchange and verify part numbers.
SHIPPING POLICY: The following is our shipping policy in general. See above for specifics of in/out of warranty shipping.
- All shipping related fees must be prepaid in full. Unless the customer is using Freight collect or has arranged his/her own freight.
- WheelieBarn can not guarantee delivery schedule.
- WheelieBarn is not responsible for shipping delays.
- WheelieBarn is not responsible for any extra cost incurred by the customer after the sale.
- WheelieBarn is not responsible for return shipping costs and these costs must be included with the initial part order if not in warranty. If shipping funds are not included the part will not be shipped.
- WheelieBarn is not responsible for any cancellation incurred cost. All incurred costs due to cancellation must be paid in full and are not refundable. (Example: If a product or part has left the warehouse and the order is cancelled the shipping company will charge freight, whenever the product leaves our warehouse.)
- Why do you need my part? To verify the replacement part is the correct one to send to you.
- We require the part back so we may monitor defective parts and notify the correct manufacturer or potential future problems or recalls.
- We need to verify that your part is in fact defective. Many times we receive parts that are not defective at all.
- Items under warranty must be sent back to get free exchanges.
LIMITED WARRANTY TRANSFERABILITY: THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS:THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. TANK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
NO OTHER AGREEMENT: There are no other agreements between the parties with regards to the components purchased except as stated in this agreement & limited warranty. WheelieBarn reserves the right to inspect the defective part before replacing it. In some cases WheelieBarn will require the customer to send in the defective part for inspection before exchange can be made. The inspection process might take from 2-4 business days after its arrival to the designated inspection office. WheelieBarn will decide if the part in question is defective or otherwise. WheelieBarn does not reimburse shipping fee.
It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or end user, and not WheelieBarn, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and use, of any item purchased from WheelieBarn. All equipment is sold subject to public law and any local, state or federal ordinances or international law.
End users must consult their local, state & country laws before ordering or purchasing products made or distributed by WheelieBarn. No motorized products will be sold to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age. WheelieBarn will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us.
Purchaser hereby certifies that He/She is over 18 years of age. Purchaser has carefully read the foregoing and acknowledges that purchaser understands and agrees to all of the above terms and conditions. Purchaser has had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this agreement and the effect of the same. Purchaser is aware that by ordering and sending payments for any item(s), purchaser assumes all risks and waives and releases certain substantial rights that purchaser may have or possess. Purchaser there for releases all liability and waives any and all rights purchaser may have in regards to purchases made of product directly or indirectly from WheelieBarn. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns.
BUYER LIABILITY RELEASE:
THIS MOTORIZED SCOOTER IS NOT A TOY AND CAN BE HAZARDOUS / DANGEROUS TO OPERATE. CAUTION: SERIOUS INJURIES OR DEATH CAN RESULT.
We highly recommend the following guidelines to be followed and are not responsible for any damages, injuries or deaths that may occur from operating this machinery.
- OPERATOR USE ONLY. PASSENGERS PROHIBITED. NEVER CARRY A PASSENGER.
- Adult supervision and instruction are required.
- ALWAYS wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and other protective equipment.
- Do not operate this vehicle after consuming or under the influence of ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
- Read the owner's manual completely and carefully before operating.
- Inspect your scooter prior to each ride for loose bolts and fasteners that may vibrate out of place and may cause an accident.
- Replace worn or broken parts immediately
- Keep your product clean by wiping with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust
- Upon receipt of the product, please make a full inspection and report ANY damages to the freight company before you sign for the release of the product. We are not responsible for freight damage but we will assist you in filing damage claims and obtaining repair parts.
- Failure to pick up the product from the freight terminal will result in a 30% restock fee and the customer will be responsible for all freight charges incurred.
- Purchaser understands the nature of riding related activities and acknowledges that purchaser is qualified to operate and is in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. Purchaser fully accepts and assumes responsibility for all such risks, losses, costs, damages incurred as a result of Purchasers’ participation in any riding activity.
Disclosure: In the event of a chargeback, as to any credit card used for this transaction, then in addition to all other remedies and all other fees & charges available to WheelieBarn, Inc there shall be accessed a “credit card chargeback fee” in the amount of $65 per item. Further, in the event of a credit card chargeback, all orders that engage an attorney for the collection of a credit card chargeback, or for any other reason in connection with a delinquent account of WheelieBarn, whether or not litigation is instituted, Card Holder agrees to pay and reimburse all such reasonable attorney fees, and all costs, if applicable. In the event litigation is instituted, Card holder acknowledges and agrees that the aforesaid attorney fees & costs may be added to & become a part of the judgment rendered against Card Holder. In case of any legal dispute, the legal venue is located in Billerica, Ma.